Welcome to our website and welcome to Saint John's.
On these pages we have posted a number of resources that may be helpful to people who are new to Saint John's. These include:
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs): What should I expect? Where do I park? What about my children? And more.
- A safe place to share your information with us so that we can share our information with you.
- Information about our welcome events which provide an introduction to life at Saint John's.
- Information about Anglicanism 101, an introduction to the Anglican Way, for the curious.
- Information about Christianity 101, a brief introduction to Christian discipleship, designed with the seeker in mind, but appropriate for all.
Follow the links above for more information.