All Children from Junior Kindergarten age and up are invited to join us on Thursday, Jan. 9 at 6:30 p.m. in the church foyer. Regular rehearsals are held on Thursdays from 6:30-7:15 p.m., beginning on Jan. 9 and running through until May 7. There is no cost involved with this choir. How does it work?
- We accept children where they are in their musical growth, and develop the skills they need.
- We focus on learning pieces for performance to provide an ongoing sense of purpose and accomplishment.
- We use a clearly stepped program.
- We provide a warm, positive and nurturing environment to encourage children’s exploration of the choral experience.
- We emphasize that choral performance is about giving to others through singing for the community.
- We have a leadership team that is highly qualified in both musical skill and teaching experience.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan McKay at [email protected]