Baptism, Confirmation, Reception and Re-Affirmation
We often say that there is no such thing as "parish membership" in the Anglican tradition. That is true, but membership in the Church of Christ involves Baptism and at times there are various reponses to our baptism that in our church that we refer to as Confirmation, Reception and Re-affirmation.
The best days for baptism in the church are upcoming:
- The Great Easter Vigil, Saturday, March 30, beginning at sunset.
- The Second Sunday of Easter, Sunday, April 7
- Pentecost, Sunday, May 19
The opportunities for Confirmation, Reception and Re-affirmation is upcoming:
- Sunday, April 14, 4 p.m. at the Cathedral (with the Rector's installation as a Canon of Christ's Church Cathedral)
- Sunday, June 9 , 4 p.m. at the Cathedral
Posted on March 14, 2013
by David Anderson